Want to work in a highly creative and collaborative environment with a group of supportive artists and individuals? Working with T2 means becoming part of a tight-knit family – whether on the artistic or administrative team, you’ll get to work directly with every individual in the company. Below is the list of current open positions.
As the Administrative Assistant for T2 Dance Company you are responsible for creating and maintaining databases and administrative procedures related to general operations, development, fundraising, and marketing. You are also in charge of transmitting information between the Director and the dancers for ongoing rehearsals, performances and events.
Duties include, but are not limited to,:
- Creating and managing a marketing distribution plan
- Maintaining company coordination and communication, and liaising with the Director & Rehearsal Director
- Creating and updating a grants and performance opportunities database
- Assisting with administration and marketing for events including performances, festivals and touring
- Assisting the board of directors as required, including fundraising and research
T2 Dance Company encourages individual growth to learn and reach your fullest potential. Whilst the above duties are the backbones of the position as Administrative Assistant, expansion into other areas of interest and learning is always possible.
- Currently pursuing a degree in administration, marketing, or equivalent.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience in administrative support field.
- Experience using social media platforms and Google Drive.
- A driven, detail-oriented, team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially excel.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
- Interest in non-profit arts administration
- Appreciation for dance and/or performing arts
This is a part-time, paid position.
Estimated 40 hours per month, starting January 2020.
Complimentary tickets to T2 performances and events are a nice perk.
Interested? Apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and interview availability.
T2 is looking for instructors to teach our contemporary dance, senior movement, and yoga-inspired stretch classes.
- Contemporary dance program is for elementary–middle school students taught in BVSD schools.
- Senior program is taught in senior centers throughout Boulder and classes are mostly seated.
- Yoga-inspired stretch classes are a part of our corporate program in Boulder.
Interested? Apply here or email email@example.com with a resume and teaching availability.
T2 is always seeking experienced contemporary dancers to join out team. Rehearsals are Monday and Wednesday mornings until noon at Arts Hub in Lafayette, CO.
Compensation is an hourly rehearsal rate and performance honorariums.
Season includes local and national performances, teaching and choreographic opportunities.
Interested? Apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and link to footage of your dancing.