Promote Your Business – Show Your Support
After a hugely successful inaugural year in 2018, SPRINGbreak ChoreoFest (SBCF) is back.
Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
- Top line logo placement (1.5″ x 1.5″) on SBCF 2019 shirts worn by choreographers, dancers, staff, and volunteers throughout the festival and beyond.
- Logo placement on event banner displayed at festival orientation and in the lobby for the culminating performance on March 31, 2019 at the Dairy Arts Center. Be front and center while patrons wait in the lobby to enter the theater.
- Two tickets to the performance
- Verbal recognition during pre-concert announcement
- Linked logo placement on the T2 Dance Project website
- Logo placement in the SBCF 2019 performance program
- Click here to become an Event Sponsor
- Mid line logo placement (0.75″ x 0.75″) on SBCF 2019 shirts worn by choreographers, dancers, staff, and volunteers throughout the festival and beyond.
- Company name listed on the T2 Dance Project website
- Company name listed in the SBCF 2019 performance program
- Click here to become a T-Shirt Sponsor
About SPRINGbreak ChoreoFest
SBCF brings selected choreographers and dancers from all over the United States together for one week to create something new and innovative during spring break, March 27 thru March 31, 2019.
Each choreographer has eight hours of rehearsal time to explore, create, and investigate new movement. This performance will showcase the work they develop throughout the week in the Gordon Gamm Theater at the Dairy Arts Center on Sunday, March 31 at 6:30PM.
Click here for more information about the festival.
Why the name T2?
Our Director, Erin Tunbridge, is an Australian native and brings a bit of her culture to the arts here in the United States.
The T2 Lane in Australia is the transit lane for vehicles carrying 2 or more people. This lane allows those traveling together to drive in a designated express lane avoiding the rest of the traffic.
We believe that working together to make art works allows us to excel creatively.
T2 Dance Project is a 501(c)(3) charitable, non-profit organization.